The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please continue the conversation from The Rumour Commode II here.

As promised, we will update the signings during this Rumour Commode,

1) Taye Taiwo [free]
2) Philippe Mexes [free]
3) Stephan El Shaarawy from Genoa [Merkel going the other way]
4) Ricardo Ferreira [undisclosed]
5) Alberto Aquilani [Galliani Special, loan + 6m redemption option]
6) Antonio Nocerino [2.7m + half of Ferreira]

Updated List of Wages

2012: Nesta (36, 3.5m), Pippo (40, 1.8m), Ambro (35, 3.2m), Seed (36, 3.5m), Rino (34, 6.1m), Flamini (28, 8.1m), Zammy (35, 2.6m), Oddo (36, 3m), Yepes (36, 1.4m), Roma (38, 0.7m), Amelia (30, 1.8m), KPB (25, 2.8), Van Bommel (35, 2.5m) = 41M

2013: Silva (29, 4.4m), Bonera (32, 3.2m), Abs (36, 3.9m) = 11.5M

2014: Pato (24, 3.5m), Ibra (32, 15.8m), Robinho (30, 5.3m), Cassano (32, 4.7m), Abate (28, 2.3m), Antonini (32, 2.3m), Urby (28, 1.9M) = 35.8M

2015: Aquilani (31, 3.3m), ES92 (22, 0.5M), Taiwo (30, 4.2M), Mexes (32, 5.6M), Nocerino (30, 0.9M) = 14.5M

========================

Total (gross): 102.8M

Last edited by a moderator:

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario
After a long year we survived Rumour Commode II :)

Now bring on Rumour Commode III :p

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva, Nesta, Maldini, Fabregas, Rui Costa, SES
If Barcelona do end up getting Fabregas, I would have no problems with us snapping up Thiago instead as he is definitely gonna leave if the deal happens.

He would be a lot cheaper and has the potental to be World Class. Plus he was born in Italy :D

Thiago is very promising, but I think we're buying enough guys with loads of potential already (El Shaarawy, Ganso, etc). We need WC players now if we want to be competitive for CL.

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6993024,00.html

Liverpool move for Zapata
Udinese defender reveals Reds offer
Udinese defender Cristian Zapata has revealed that he is close to agreeing a deal with Liverpool.

The Colombia international is rated as one of the best defenders in Serie A and he played a major role in helping them into the UEFA Champions League next season.

He is currently back in South America preparing for the Copa America, but he has revealed that he is in talks about leaving Italy.

The 24-year-old has stated that Liverpool and Bayern Munich have both made moves for his signature, but he admits that he is close to sealing a switch to Anfield.

Very close
Asked about his future by La FM, he said: "I do not know what to say, I can say that I am very close to Liverpool.

"At the end of the Copa America, we will see what happens with my future.

"I have gained experience, but the time has come for me to make the jump to a big team."

Zapata, who has been with Udinese for four years, plays in central defence but is also capable of playing in either full-back position.

A previous target of Arsenal, Zapata currently has two years left on his contract at the Stade Friuli

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
In this thread Ganso will become official. :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
In this thread Ganso will become official. :D

Here`s an idea .How about the first post of each Rumor commode thread is updated when a transfer is finalized .

Would be nice to keep track ,and look back and have a laugh when we remember all the rumors and see what actually happen.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Liverpool after Zapata </3

I really would like to see him here, damn you Reds :mad:

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Is it really true we paid 25 million €?

I'm sure Galliani worked the price down + Merkel. It is not true imo.
Preziosi is typically valuing him more, the Genoa fans wouldn't be happy to see a promising star being sold for much less. So he comes up with this statement.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Here`s an idea .How about the first post of each Rumor commode thread is updated when a transfer is finalized .

Would be nice to keep track ,and look back and have a laugh when we remember all the rumors and see what actually happen.

Sounds like a good idea. :thumbsup:

He will come one day, I hope, when Nesta retires and we fail to get Sakho. :D

I'm sure Galliani worked the price down + Merkel. It is not true imo.
Preziosi is typically valuing him more, the Genoa fans wouldn't be happy to see a promising star being sold for much less. So he comes up with this statement.

If it's really true then. :fp:
We could get Ganso for the same money.
I wouldnt pay more than 10 million for him.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
HEYYYYYYYYYY PRICE IS NO WHERE NEAR FUCKING 25 MIL ,PREZIOSI IS JUST SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS OPERATION COULD BE 25 MIL AND WE ONLY PAID 5 MIL FOR GOD SAKE READ THING CORRECTLY .

READ THIS FIRST.

The Rossoneri valued him at €20m. So that is €10m for a half share in him now.

NOW READ THIS.

“I’ve read that we will pay €1.3m for Merkel, but that’s not true,” added Preziosi. “He’ll cost us €5m because Milan value him at €10m.

SO WE VALUE MERKEL 10 MIL THEY VALUE EL FAROANH 20 SO HALF OFF BOTH ARE 5 MIL AND 10 MIL AND WE PAID 5 FUCKING MIL OK.

SO DONT ASK SAME THING OVER OVER AGAIN

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Okay i will keep track of this.

Starting with SES92 :D

Taiwo and Mexes and KPB were part of the RC II

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan El Shaarawy on Friday,so its SE first:lol:

Yeah, I forgot, sorry. :thumbsup:

HEYYYYYYYYYY PRICE IS NO WHERE NEAR FUCKING 25 MIL ,PREZIOSI IS JUST SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS OPERATION COULD BE 25 MIL AND WE ONLY PAID 5 MIL FOR GOD SAKE READ THING CORRECTLY .

READ THIS FIRST.

NOW READ THIS.

“I’ve read that we will pay €1.3m for Merkel, but that’s not true,” added Preziosi. “He’ll cost us €5m because Milan value him at €10m.

SO WE VALUE MERKEL 10 MIL THEY VALUE EL FAROANH 20 SO HALF OFF BOTH ARE 5 MIL AND 10 MIL AND WE PAID 5 FUCKING MIL OK.

Chill! :lol:

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
First Page Post!

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
My predictions for RC 3 -

Ganso, Aquilani & Astori

:D

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Rumour Commode I - 1670 pages; 1,175,080 views
Rumour Commode II - 1529 pages; 1,259,277 views

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You had it last time also. :star: :D

I think I was 6th post last time or something crazy. A shame I couldn't capitalise and improve this time. :D

I do think we'll see some blockbuster deals in this thread. Ganso... El Shaarawy - Both will definitely be bought before next summer.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Thiago is very promising, but I think we're buying enough guys with loads of potential already (El Shaarawy, Ganso, etc). We need WC players now if we want to be competitive for CL.

Ganso and Thiago tho are much more experienced and far more ready than Faraone. And it's like Thiago is a complete noob that he will be a risk. He has already played a lot of games with Barcelona to be used to top level football...

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Third one´s the charm

Rumor commode III will bring us Fabregas and Ganso.

100%

EDIT:Actually it will just make it official as we already signed them

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Udinese, Zapata admits: "I am very close to Liverpool"

Might just be the first player Cristian Zapata from Udinese.The Colombian defender told the newspaper El Pais to be a step away from Liverpool."I do not know anything for sure but it is true that they are now very close to Liverpool. I will wait the end of the America's Cup, like many of my colleagues, to decide my future."Zapata is currently in Colombia with the national team to prepare for the America's Cup.

Barcelona, ​​the no of Thiago Silva means Sakho closer to Spain

Thiago Silva has indicated that it does not want to leave AC Milan: AC Milan man wants to become the new Maldini. Barcelona have decided to look elsewhere, focusing the sight on the French national Mamadou Sakho.The central defender under the Paris Saint Germain, is a good plug for the Barca defense department, so that the talks have already started with the player's agent is that with the French club.

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ganso and Thiago tho are much more experienced and far more ready than Faraone. And it's like Thiago is a complete noob that he will be a risk. He has already played a lot of games with Barcelona to be used to top level football...

Yes, obviously they're more experienced than Faraone, but they're still just unproven talents. Even Barca fans aren't delusional enough to think that Thiago would necessarily become WC. How many players showed the high potential, but then flopped? Too many. Also, Barca said that Thiago isn't for sale.

Ganso is much more experienced, but he has no experience in Europe. No one knows for certain how he would fare.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko

+1

we really need a CB like zapata cause mexes is injured and nesta wont last long

hamsik is 100% coming ..i trust raiola...he is the big signing and im happy...i trust raiola

FUCK FABREGAS fFS.... he talks all the time about fucking barca...nasri is a better option

el pharaoh:proud: seriously i have no words im really happy even if we pay for him many many millions....i like his style a lot and i hope he will lead us to glory...+ he is italian...our future attack is pato balotelli pharaoh-omg

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i just read the post above me that zapata confirms he is close to liverpool....

ok then G bring astori as fast as you can to learn from master nesta

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan

READ THIS FIRST.

NOW READ THIS.

Caps_Lock.jpg

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+1
FUCK FABREGAS fFS.... he talks all the time about fucking barca...nasri is a better option

:fp: God, have you even been following Nasri? He's pretty good, but he's one of the most overrated players around on this forum. He had, like, 3 good months in 3 years at Arsenal. Don't you think it's pretty telling that even Arsenal fans want him out of the team? He's a greedy arrogant bitch, who thinks too much of himself. And, most importantly, he can't pass.

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
Sooooo... did we pay 25 million?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
:fp: God, have you even been following Nasri? He's pretty good, but he's one of the most overrated players around on this forum. He had, like, 3 good months in 3 years at Arsenal. Don't you think it's pretty telling that even Arsenal fans want him out of the team? He's a greedy arrogant bitch, who thinks too much of himself. And, most importantly, he can't pass.

ok then

a big NO to both nasri and fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.