The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode III (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12584)

acm55 08-10-2011 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilanking (Post 1122480)
Erikson or montolivo

Montolivo

patosheva 08-10-2011 16:41

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...d&idtmw=299226

this would be best singing everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck you morrati and calciopoliii fuckkkkkkkk,

.A.K. 08-10-2011 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by patosheva (Post 1122503)
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...d&idtmw=299226

this would be best singing everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck you morrati and calciopoliii fuckkkkkkkk,

I remember the days when i use to only look for your posts in the rumour commode during the transfer window, always had the juciest news :D

big boy 08-10-2011 17:07

Montolivo,Fredy Guarin,Alexsso Cerci,Ilicic Tevez and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patosheva 08-10-2011 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by acmilanking (Post 1122504)
I remember the days when i use to only look for your posts in the rumour commode during the transfer window, always had the juciest news :D

hahaha thanks i think hahah.
but according to sky we are very close to montolivo and khedira and also galliani is looking for eriksen but only for summer.

Sven 08-10-2011 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by big boy (Post 1122513)
Montolivo,Fredy Guarin,Alexsso Cerci,Ilicic Tevez and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A typo that resembles to sex?
While writing Alessio?

Coincidence?

I don't think so

http://footballitaliano.org/wp-conte...ssio-Cerci.jpg

Senatore_M84 08-10-2011 17:56

Cerci thread. Want it. Need it.

Easily best left footed right winger who sticks out his tongue all match in the world

big boy 08-10-2011 18:01

we need sometin new

Senatore_M84 08-10-2011 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by big boy (Post 1122532)
we need sometin new

Alsexyio cerci :o

.A.K. 08-10-2011 20:05

Quote:

Saturday 8 October, 2011
El Shaarawy key to Montolivo
?

Milan have reportedly found the key to taking Riccardo Montolivo in January – by handing Stephan El Shaarawy to Fiorentina.
The Rossoneri have made it clear they want to sign Montolivo, whose contract expires at the end of the season, and a January sale is the only way the Viola will pick up any money from the player.

It is reported Milan have figured the best way to sign Montolivo is to offer Italian Under-21 international El Shaarawy on loan as part of the move.

The ‘Little Pharaoh’ has barely featured since the Rossoneri paid €10m to take half his contract from Genoa.

According to the latest rumours, El Shaarawy will be loaned to Fiorentina for six months in order to release Montolivo.

His arrival would also allow Adem Ljajic to leave Florence for the Premier League, where Aston Villa and Everton are showing an interest.

Az. 08-10-2011 20:18

^^ That sounds like a good deal.

MilanReality 08-10-2011 20:52

Yes, lets loan him out... because this team is the epitome of fucking health.
We are economically in absolute shambles.

We have to LOAN A FUCKING PLAYER OUT because we can;t drop the 1-3m to buy a player out?

I feel sick.

Sage 08-10-2011 21:03

this cerci trolling is lame as fuck.

apparently montolivo was horrible against serbia.

MilanReality 08-10-2011 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1122598)

Not apparently.
He was trash.
He will also, as Ive stated 10x before, be the second coming of Aquilani on our team. A minor upgrade, but a solid buy for next to no $

Sod-Lod 08-10-2011 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanReality (Post 1122587)

We have to LOAN A FUCKING PLAYER OUT because we can;t drop the 1-3m to buy a player out?

I feel sick.

Agree as i don't see Fiorentina will give chance to SES92 to play, it is better to play with our Senators to learn from them rather setting there on the bench.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1122598)
this cerci trolling is lame as fuck.

:lol: @ cerci :D

It is normal that Monty missed up when his club put heavily pressure on him!

MilanReality 08-10-2011 21:24

Quote:

"My objective is to get back to being the player I was. I deserve to play and the fans deserve it too. Besides, I don't know how to live without football, as I'm like a kid who always wants to play and learn even more," -Inzaghi
... Yet more belief of entitlement by an over the hill Senatore.
Allegri better get a hold of this ship, cuz it's sinking pretty fucking fast.

Dark Knight 08-10-2011 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingduck#7 (Post 1122449)
Change Ganso with Lucas Maura.

Change 25m with 50-80m
.. change Berlu with a really rich (but not crazy abt bunga bunga) owner.. So no thats never happening. Plus he isnt even worth that.. Gotze >>> Lucas or Ganso

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakajd (Post 1122461)
if we could get monty and ganso I would be very pleased.

Pretty much any midfielder who is good would be greatly welcome.

Monty is good as he is a free transfer and would help us freshen up the midfield but no world beater.

Ganso noway,never at the price he will be coming at (25m+). I wanted us to get him in the summer for a reasonable price but he keeps getting injured so now i dont see any point in buying another Injury magnet. Plus he cant play at CAM in Milan, he is slow for it and has no interest in helping with defence. Only scenario i would like to come in is, if we can get him at around 10-15m MAX.. and then put him in old pirlo position with people like Gotze ..Balotelli in attack (all this in case he gets over his injury crisis).

About balotelli, i say sway Ibra with him even for straight swap next summer if until that point Balotelli proves he doesnt do any stupid disciplinary mistakes in EPL. If he can stay sane the whole season even a straight swap is good enough because to be fair Ibra is gonna play for only 2-3 more seasons, so whoever buys him have little to no chance of re-selling him and making money back whereas balotelli would be a signing for future.

Sage 08-10-2011 21:40

"My objective is to get back to being the player I was."

you're going to need a time machine.

Sod-Lod 08-10-2011 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1122636)
"My objective is to get back to being the player I was."

you're going to need a time machine.

You meant our Senators need a time machine! :tongue:

Az. 08-10-2011 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanReality (Post 1122587)

I feel sick.

Hey it could be worse,we could be like..oh wait nope,there`s no top team in Europe thats as broke as we are.

Sage 08-10-2011 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1122639)
You meant our Senators need a time machine! :tongue:

so does berlusconi, I think age is starting to catch up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 1122640)
Hey it could be worse,we could be like..oh wait nope,there`s no top team in Europe thats as broke as we are.

I used to hate on zamparini when he used to make fun of Milan when it comes to finances and the market, but now I fully agree with him.

TavMania 08-10-2011 21:58

Quote:

From England come rumors of a possible return to Liverpool's Alberto Aquilani at the end of season
-->yes please leave cant stand you

Senatore_M84 08-10-2011 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1122641)

I used to hate on zamparini when he used to make fun of Milan when it comes to finances and the market, but now I fully agree with him.

While congo will VIAMENTLY disagree. Berlu is reminding me more and more of al davis who passed today (VIP)

Al Davis- a true pioneer in NFL. One of greatest owners ever. But one who also ran his team with more control than any owner and meddled a lot. As Al aged the Raiders (perennial contenders thru the 80s) become worse and worse because of the game passing him by (like it does to most at 80) and his inability to give up control to younger brighter minds.

I hope I'm wrong. I think Berlusconi is doing right thing financially with the club, but the meddling in forcing purchases of players 'he knows' and blocking ones 'he hasn't heard of' cause he considers a fee too high for a 'no-name' scare me.

Not trying to eyeore, cause quite frankly, berlusconi could do nothing for milan for remainder of his days and he's still done mor for this club than most any patron has done for any club ever. So if we're in for tougher times, so biet, he's earned the right. I just hate seeing milan not function at it's full capability. And with revenue generates, Milan could build a UCL-challenging side without berlusconi-cash injections if Galliani was smarter.

edit- I'm actually curious Congo's honest thoughts on both.

You have no idea the admiration I have for Al. First owner to ever hire minority coaches, minority and women execs. The way he changed NFL. The merger. The way he's reformed players. A total pioneer and a misunderstood man by mainstream media.

And for Berlusconi and Galliani. I may be critical but at end of day, i do have nothing but love for them as individuals and their impact on Milan throughout their times. Even if I'm critical now.

acmilan4ever 08-10-2011 22:06

Was watching the Brescia match just a while back and both the players we are linked to, Jonathas [21] and Salamon[20], look like great prospects.

Bartosz Salamon looked better of the two, hes huge, used his body well and has good technique. Seemed pretty mature and composed for a 20 year old. No wonder the article the other day labeled him the new 'Yaya Toure' :lol:

guestposter 08-10-2011 22:06

jezzus- are we viewed as the Oakland raiders of european football? that makes me sick.

MilanReality 08-10-2011 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by irodrigu (Post 1122648)
jezzus- are we viewed as the Oakland raiders of european football? that makes me sick.

take that with a grain of salt..

The Raiders are improved, drastically.

We are dropping like shit from a horse's ass.

Sod-Lod 08-10-2011 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1122641)

Not really, Berlu is Berlu, he never changed, he is being a dump from a while because our G can't function well in hunting real promised players (Like Ude & Nap) and didn't build a plan for the future.

Both handle the responsibilities equally and i don't blame the fans for their frustrate behaves from B&G actions and reactions.

Sage 08-10-2011 22:18

berlusconi doesn't have the right to let Milan go to shit simply because he was great once upon a time, why tarnish his image for Milan fans and completely ruin it for the younger generation(even younger than me)

Quote:

Originally Posted by irodrigu (Post 1122648)

time will tell.

this "we are fine as we are" and " our players are champions and can play till they are 50" mentality keeps fucking Milan over, and one day it will completely fuck the club when all the sentores retire(who make up half the club) and Galliani is unable to buy quality players to replace them.

of course this is assuming berlu is still not paying.

Senatore_M84 08-10-2011 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanReality (Post 1122652)
take that with a grain of salt..

The Raiders are improved, drastically.

We are dropping like shit from a horse's ass.

you're the ultimate downer.

I kinda like it :D

Forgive me, born and raised in oakland. My affinity towards oakland teams is similar to Calum with Aberdeen. A sort of bitter loyalty. You know you suck, you know you're disadvantaged financially (A's), you still stop listening to logic, and somehow believe things will change.

And you glorify the small periods of success your team EVER haD (moneyball :proud:, we believe :proud:)

Sage 08-10-2011 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1122653)
Not really, Berlu is Berlu, he never changed, he is being a dump from a while because our G can't function well in hunting real promised players (Like Ude & Nap) and didn't build a plan for the future.

Both handle the responsibilities equally and i don't blame the fans for their frustrate behaves from B&G actions and reactions.

I blame both of them.

Senatore_M84 08-10-2011 22:21

I agree with Sodlod.

Considering Milan's revenue still ranks top 8 in europe, Galliani should be able to assemble a top 8 squad, and even better cause of Milan's name. But he doesn't.

I'll forgive him for not competing w/ barca/cRM with squads cause of financial inequalities, but fact a tottenham team who makes much less money and has a harder time attracting players is better than Milan. That falls on Galliani

Point is.. if he builds a squad that max's out milan's financial constraints and berlu doesn't help. Then I'll shift some pressure, but until then it's galliani more.

Sod-Lod 08-10-2011 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1122656)
I blame both of them.

Who doesn't?!!!!! We were had the best time era (2007 till the continue future) to raise up our Scudeto Titles + have more titles in CL as I believe IMO, but B&G didn't take that factor on their accounts :rolleyes:

MilanReality 08-10-2011 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 1122662)
Who doesn't?!!!!!

About 95% of this board who can't seem to get B&G's tips out of their mouths.

Sage 08-10-2011 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanReality (Post 1122668)
About 95% of this board who can't seem to get B&G's tips out of their mouths.

I remember when we were being attacked for being too negative during the market and others were being called " FM idiots"

this is nothing to be happy about, but the its good to know the n00bs were put in their place :lol:

MilanReality 08-10-2011 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1122669)
I remember when we were being attacked for being too negative during the market and others were being called " FM idiots"

this is nothing to be happy about, but the its good to know the n00bs were put in their place :lol:

Couldn't care less about their attempts at criticism. I played the game for nearly my whole life... My father was a coach. I watch soccer religiously, across various leagues...

What's this mean? Well, honestly not a whole lot.... I'm no professional, nor do I claim to "know more", but I can at least understand what I'm seeing.

People think because we FINALLY won a scudetto after a millennium, that we were the greatest thing since sliced bread... Constantly refreshing people's minds about our post CL victory performances seemed to make no difference.... We were the "cat's ass", "untouchable", "co-CL favourites".... We didn't need reinforcement... "In B&G we trust!!!"

I was always blasted about being "MilanReality" as though I had no idea what our reality was....

Well guess fucking what.....!? Look at us now.

guestposter 08-10-2011 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1122655)
you're the ultimate downer.

I kinda like it :D

Forgive me, born and raised in oakland. My affinity towards oakland teams is similar to Calum with Aberdeen. A sort of bitter loyalty. You know you suck, you know you're disadvantaged financially (A's), you still stop listening to logic, and somehow believe things will change.

And you glorify the small periods of success your team EVER haD (moneyball :proud:, we believe :proud:)

Born in hayward.. Took the BART to the a's games growing up. I hope I'm not destined to support teams that can't stay on top with a long lasting winning formula.

Sage 08-10-2011 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanReality (Post 1122672)
Couldn't care less about their attempts at criticism. I played the game for nearly my whole life... My father was a coach. I watch soccer religiously, across various leagues...

What's this mean? Well, honestly not a whole lot.... I'm no professional, nor do I claim to "know more", but I can at least understand what I'm seeing.

People think because we FINALLY won a scudetto after a millennium, that we were the greatest thing since sliced bread... Constantly refreshing people's minds about our post CL victory performances seemed to make no difference.... We were the "cat's ass", "untouchable", "co-CL favourites".... We didn't need reinforcement... "In B&G we trust!!!"

I was always blasted about being "MilanReality" as though I had no idea what our reality was....

Well guess fucking what.....!? Look at us now.

I completely agree.

we'll just have to wait and see if berlusconi will "rescue" Milan once all the senatores retire and the team goes to shit, personally I highly doubt he'll spend the amount needed to rejuvenate and start another era for Milan. Because this isn't a new era for Milan, this is a transition stage.

Senatore_M84 09-10-2011 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by irodrigu (Post 1122673)
Born in hayward.. Took the BART to the a's games growing up. I hope I'm not destined to support teams that can't stay on top with a long lasting winning formula.

No way. Born in oakland alta bates :o

510. Rep it

.A.K. 09-10-2011 00:38

The babys are throwing their toys out the pram again

Congo Powers 09-10-2011 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1122646)
While congo will VIAMENTLY disagree. Berlu is reminding me more and more of al davis who passed today (VIP)

Al Davis- a true pioneer in NFL. One of greatest owners ever. But one who also ran his team with more control than any owner and meddled a lot. As Al aged the Raiders (perennial contenders thru the 80s) become worse and worse because of the game passing him by (like it does to most at 80) and his inability to give up control to younger brighter minds.

I hope I'm wrong. I think Berlusconi is doing right thing financially with the club, but the meddling in forcing purchases of players 'he knows' and blocking ones 'he hasn't heard of' cause he considers a fee too high for a 'no-name' scare me.

Not trying to eyeore, cause quite frankly, berlusconi could do nothing for milan for remainder of his days and he's still done mor for this club than most any patron has done for any club ever. So if we're in for tougher times, so biet, he's earned the right. I just hate seeing milan not function at it's full capability. And with revenue generates, Milan could build a UCL-challenging side without berlusconi-cash injections if Galliani was smarter.

edit- I'm actually curious Congo's honest thoughts on both.

You have no idea the admiration I have for Al. First owner to ever hire minority coaches, minority and women execs. The way he changed NFL. The merger. The way he's reformed players. A total pioneer and a misunderstood man by mainstream media.

And for Berlusconi and Galliani. I may be critical but at end of day, i do have nothing but love for them as individuals and their impact on Milan throughout their times. Even if I'm critical now.

its an interesting analogy...i agree with allot of it.

its difficult to compare the two for a number of reasons (financial constraints in nfl/franchise system etc etc etc) but i agree senatore the two legends share personality traits.

re: meddling...i guess IMO it comes with the territory. al davis career is so incredibly successful....and he is at the heart of the success....he changed it all..revolutionary. which is why he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to..bench/fire whoever dared to renegotiate a contract...make decisions based solely on pride/revenge/personal-oneupmanship..etc etc..the list goes on...we all know. it was a great career :proud:

berlusconi has shown less direct influence compared to al davis..which is very clear why: al davis' entire life was the raiders~:proud:

milan is but one tentacle of silvio's octopus...arguably, but one leg of silvio's centipede. so while ronaldinho was a silvio buy....i think we all know he's not REALLY involved like al davis was.
he might be drawing the purse-strings tighter...but i think he's shown in the past he'll give managers/galliani freedom to do they thing. our 'youth project' is having cash thrown at it....for example.

ask your self this tho(rhetorical, senatore..i know ur answer :) )..are you really gonna be mad when silvio busts out the gold letters for cristiano in a few years?

i dont think you'll find anyone with as sound instincts football-wise than silvio...because...like al davis...silvio essentially made club football what it is today.

al davis...silvio..SALUTE!

@ milanreality: http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Disney/Win...ore/jeyeoe.gif

top contender for 2011 eeyore of tha year