Videogames Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I don't mean if they were hard, but it if they were annoying. I like the exploring I've seen in trailers, but shooting at lots of guys is something that has been done to death and I'm tired of it.

it's actually pretty fun, enemies don't just come and attack you like retards, they try to flank you, also you have to dodge a lot, change cover :thumbsup:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't play this game yet but Major :fp: at this goddamn stupid statement

why, the tomb raider games i know were like that

now that i've googled it's seem there are more tomb raiders games made since tomb raider 3 . :fp:

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
why, the tomb raider games i know were like that

now that i've googled it's seem there are more tomb raiders games made since tomb raider 3 . :fp:

I was referring to the childish remark :fp:
You don't judge games on their looks :fp: you judge them on Gameplay :fp:
And yes there was tomb raider games coming out after tomb raider 3 obviously :rolleyes::tongue:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I was referring to the childish remark :fp:
You don't judge games on their looks :fp: you judge them on Gameplay :fp:
And yes there was tomb raider games coming out after tomb raider 3 obviously :rolleyes::tongue:

i think their childish; probably cause i was playing UT & Fifa back in the day of TR3

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
i think their childish; probably cause i was playing UT & Fifa back in the day of TR3

Once again you didn't understand
Just becuz a game may look childish doesn't mean it's a bad game or it has bad gameplay
(And the games that came after Tomb Raider 3 had the same "Photo-Realistic" look to them which it's predessecors had so I'm not sure what you're on about)

For example:Mario 2 The Lost Levels may look like a Kid's Game on the outside...but it's one of the most hardest games ever to beat.The difficulty level on that game is brutal

I've played games like Counter-Strike...I never though I was more mature for playing a violent game though.I played it cuz it was fun,especially with friends.
And then I've played games like Uncharted 2...and while it was OK TBH It felt more like I was playing a movie then I was playing a Video Game which is definetely :thumbsdown:...never replaying that game ever.

You played FIFA in 1999? I thought everyone was a PES Fanboy back then :D
I played FIFA since 2002...not that much a fan of Sports games tho...unless I play them with friends or something

I generally like Video Games with Colourful Fantasy Artstyles and shit...I play games to escape real life,but that's just me

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Street Of Rage for the Sega Mega Drive, is still one of my favourite games of all time!

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
EA + Maxis + SimCity + Always-On DRM = F.A.I.L.! :head:

How the hell did Diablo III work on that model? :conf:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Anyone playing GOW: Ascension?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Do we have any Street Cleaning Simulator fans here?

StreetCleaningSimulator319.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/street-cleaning-simulator/videos/the-gamespot-community-reacts-to-street-cleaning-simulator-6328075/

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Heart of the swarm story line :fp:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Playing dragon dogma and didn't like it at first but I become addicted to it.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Little teaser of the game I'm working on. Still in very, very, very early development.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Thief 4 trailer. Will get a release in 2014! Hopefully they won't screw this game up.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Missed this:
Little teaser of the game I'm working on. Still in very, very, very early development.

Hmmm looks a lot like Amnesia...

Which is ofc not necessarily a bad thing! :D

But what would you say is different from this and Amnesia, gameplay wise?

Engine looks very smooth btw. :thumbsup:

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Missed this:

Hmmm looks a lot like Amnesia...

Which is ofc not necessarily a bad thing! :D

But what would you say is different from this and Amnesia, gameplay wise?

Engine looks very smooth btw. :thumbsup:

Yes, it does look like Amnesia, we hear that a lot. :)

It's because Amnesia inspired us to make a game just like it and there aren't too many games that would fit in that genre (although that is changing lately). We are not trying to copy Amnesia, though we needed to implement a few elements (such as the lantern) that will make it look similar.

The key gameplay difference would be that our game uses random events. Basically once you complete Amnesia and play it again, you know exactly what to expect. In our game everything you encounter or are able to find is quite random. Once you load our game there's a random number picked between 1-10 and based on that number you can activate trigger events or stuff is hidden on a certain spot. That means you can play our game 10 times without it being the same (except for the storyline).

Other than that we also try to implement multiple animations. For instance you walk around with the lantern in your right hand but you can also walk through a large cobweb which not only slows you down but you will also use your left hand to move some web out of your way. Another example is that you are able to fall to the ground (shown in other video) and we can use that as a trigger during a certain event, or because of the way the player tries to run away from something. Like in real life you will probably fall if you try to sprint backwards.

Besides that, we also implemented a lockpicking system which works on some doors and chests. There you can find a little extra something that you're able to use, though these items are not required to get as you only have a few chances to get passed that lock. :)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

It's because Amnesia inspired us to make a game just like it and there aren't too many games that would fit in that genre (although that is changing lately). We are not trying to copy Amnesia, though we needed to implement a few elements (such as the lantern) that will make it look similar.

The key gameplay difference would be that our game uses random events. Basically once you complete Amnesia and play it again, you know exactly what to expect. In our game everything you encounter or are able to find is quite random. Once you load our game there's a random number picked between 1-10 and based on that number you can activate trigger events or stuff is hidden on a certain spot. That means you can play our game 10 times without it being the same (except for the storyline).

Other than that we also try to implement multiple animations. For instance you walk around with the lantern in your right hand but you can also walk through a large cobweb which not only slows you down but you will also use your left hand to move some web out of your way. Another example is that you are able to fall to the ground (shown in other video) and we can use that as a trigger during a certain event, or because of the way the player tries to run away from something. Like in real life you will probably fall if you try to sprint backwards.

Besides that, we also implemented a lockpicking system which works on some doors and chests. There you can find a little extra something that you're able to use, though these items are not required to get as you only have a few chances to get passed that lock. :)
Alrite sounds brilliant. :thumbsup:

All the best. :thumbsup:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Started playing Kotor2 again.

Kreia = most well written character ever.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Retro Friday.

So I got Resident Evil 3 again. Yes, yes...I can't help the addiction. :D

It says I must have DirectX 6.1, Internet Explorer 4.0, 64Mb of RAM, and Windows 95 or 98.

Bloody Mary, what do I do now??? The requirements are too steep.

:lol::lol:

Depreciation, can I borrow your computer? :tongue:

Boob tube Jill, welcome to Raccoon Citeh 2.0.

The tagline is: "S.T.A.R.S."

:uzikill:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Feels an itty bitty close to Alan Wake. :star:

At least, conceptually.